I just read about the new tourist spaceship that's been developed, SpaceShipTwo (creative, huh?). Six rich passengers will get to pay $200,000 dollars to ride in this in order to experience four and a half minutes of weightlessness. If I had money like that, it'd be worth it.
I'll have to wait, though. The space age is coming! SpaceShipTwo will launch in just a few years. I'll probably be able to do something like it in my lifetime, for a longer trip, even. Someday in my lifetime, space travel will become much more affordable. I know I'll want to try it.
Ylerecnis,
N
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh, but you know what sucks? The world is suppose to end in 2012 because the stupid Mayans forgot to continue making their calendar after December 23rd, 2012.
Way to go ancient civilizations. You SUCK.
It occurred to be that when space travel becomes popular, the Flat Earthers Society will be in indisputable trouble. They think that we haven't even landed on the moon!
Post a Comment